Followers

Saturday 3 June 2017

Challenge #2 Results

Good morning to you all.  

Apologies for the delay in posting have had a busy week at work!! 

A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us, I am again overwhelmed by the number of entries. 

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3 for challenge #1 . I must say a big thanks to everyone who entered their lovely makes.


The winner of this challenge is:


#93 - Dr Sonia S V




The Top 3's are :-

#19 - Anet
#40 - Cicci
#46 - Lisa J

Be sure to take your blog badges.

The new challenge is already live I hope to see you all again soon.


Happy Crafting xx






5 comments:

  1. Congrats every body!
    Beautiful creations.
    Thanks Dt.
    Hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top3. Congrats to the winner and other Top 3's. Great Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much . What a huge honor!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete